Join 4,932 other subscribers
Sign me up for RSS!
- How can you go wrong with a gap year?
- Advising undergraduates: encourage them to get to know themselves
- Did you join Mastodon yet?
- Is there a book you want to write?
- What I learned from reading my book aloud
- Retraction with honor
- Ten steps to optimizing learning at large conferences
- Do not love your writing
- What have you discovered?
- An easy productivity tip: don’t stop at a stopping place
- behavioral ecology Collaboration Communication Creativity Ethics Experimental design Graduate school Grant proposals Grants Interviewing Jobs Life in a biology department Managing an academic career Mentoring New assistant professor New ideas NSF Presentations and seminars Public Communication Publishing your work Research Scientific community Scientific meetings Social interactions Teaching The joy of teaching Uncategorized Undergraduates Writing Your lab group
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: R
How can I write an excellent Broader Impacts section?
This post is for the busy researcher who wants to do well with the Broader Impacts section of their preproposal and proposal, but needs some more concrete ideas for what would shine. In the new version of the NSF Grant … Continue reading
Posted in Grant proposals Tagged broader impacts, freshman seminar, GPG, National Science Board, National Science Foundation, NSF, R, Wikipedia 1 Comment